The company is committed to maintaining trust and confidence of those who visit this website and those who use our services.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. We are transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
Hosting and SSL
We use secure server technology, including SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption so that your browsing session is protected. Using this technology helps to minimise the ability for unauthorised parties to access any data passed between your browser and our website’s server.
Types of Data we collect
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- Understanding which pages on our website are most frequently visited and the journey through the site
- Improving the navigation of the site for the future
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers can be found online through a search for ‘disable cookies’ and the name of the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
When someone visits www.ashercare.co.uk we use a third party service to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When a person starts to use our service, we offer family members the option to receive communications, via email or post. We also offer the option of sending an email to the manager from this website.
Communications may include our quarterly newsletter, invitations to events, updates on the service, or to check that you’re happy and satisfied with the service. All data is held securely we do not use a third party provider to deliver the email communications.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website where we think there may be useful information from another source. These websites should have their own privacy policies which we recommend you read through. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever because we have no control over them.
At any time you have the right to request and view your personal data. Your rights also include
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a response within 5 working days.
You also have the choice to unsubscribe to our newsletters, events or updates that we send you.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
If you have any questions or queries relating to this Privacy Notice then please contact Alistair Whitmoor-Pryer, Director, email@example.com This policy will be reviewed annually unless legislation changes.